Diaphragm Seals are typically used with pressure transmitters, but can also be used with pressure gauges and pressure switches. They are recommended in applications where the process medium is:
- is aggressive, corrosive, toxic and/or highly viscous
- has a (extremely) high or low temperature
- has crystallization and/or polymerization
Given the above applications, seals are often subjected to harsh environments, rendering them damaged. High temperatures can ruin seals by heating fill fluids. High pressure water jets, corrosive materials and dents can also cause damage.
Bliss Anand understands that constantly replacing your diaphragm seals can get expensive, so we offer Diaphragm Seal Refurbishment Services. We will replace an old Diaphragm Seal from an existing transmitter-seal assembly at half the cost of a new transmitter-seal assembly, so you can get your project running smoothly again with minimal disturbance.
Benefits of Seal Renewal
- Significantly more economic than ordering a completely new instrument
- Before executing the order, the transmitter is tested for proper functioning, so there are no unnecessary costs for a repair executed in vain
- All brands of pressure transmitters are compatible and new Diaphragm Seals can be mounted to them
- A clear and written quotation, so you have a clear insight in the costs and actions beforehand
- A repair/renewal of Diaphragm Seals often provides valuable information regarding the process and offers the opportunity of a better solution for increased lifetime
For more information, download our catalogue: Badotherm Diaphragm Seals Repair Service or call us at 281.479.2457 if you have questions about Diaphragm Seal Refurbishment.