It’s important to us that our customers get the best possible results with every project they execute. And we know that helping you achieve that is one way to keep you coming back to us! As part of our promise to help you maximize production, we bring you Gas Lift Systems as part of our Energy Equipment Division.
Gas lift systems are used to reduce the density of fluids in tubing, in order to extract more oil from a well. They use an artificial lift technique that adds vaporous bubbles to the fluid, in order to reduce the hydrostatic pressure in the outlet tube compared to the pressure on the inlet side of the tube.
In petroleum, gas is injected through the outlet tube into the fluid in order to aerate it, reducing the density and increasing the formation pressure. The increased pressure is able to lift oil column and move the fluid out of the wellbore. The gas can be injected intermittently or continuously, depending on the characteristics of the well.
- Manual Valves – Body: ASTM A694 F60, Trims 13% Cr steel, API 6A, up to 10,000 psi
- Ball Valves – Trunnion mounted ball, gear-operated, flanged as per API 6A, side entry, bore to match API 6A, anti-static, anti-blowout stem, fire safe design
- Check Valves
- Actuated Valves
- Angle Choke Valves
- Pipes/ Tubes – Seamless, API5l X60, OD and thickness to suit API 6A Flanges
- Flanges – ASTM A694 F60, 10000 psi (69Mpa), API 6A
- Fittings – Seamless Equal or Reducing Tees and Elbows ASTM A694 F60/ A860 WPHY 60, design pressure 10,000 psi, bore and thickness to suit API6A