A Chemical Injection Skid has applications that range across the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries, from Upstream to Mid- and Downstream. At Bliss Anand, we can provide you with solutions for any of the mentioned applications and more.
For E&P, we focus our energies on High Pressure Injections. We use 10 different chemicals to maintain the well fluidity and integrity, allowing your project to function at optimum capacity and efficiency. Each modular assembly is usually equipped with two pumps, one that is in use and another on standby.
When it comes to mid-stream, our modular assemblies focus on Low Pressure Dosing for LNG Transport. We include corrosion inhibitors and anti-foaming systems to ensure that your operations remain smooth.
Bliss Anand’s Chemical Injection Skid’s downstream applications are in place globally. We use dosing agents with both multi-chemical and multi-head dosing to suit the process requirements.
As with many of our products, these skids are designed and constructed for a service life of more than 25 years. We analyze your needs; design the skid based on your specifications and requirements (taking space restrictions into consideration) and devise a Process & Flow Control Scheme for your approval. Based upon receiving your final go-ahead, we’ll begin work on your skid, adhering to all government safety and compliance standards.
See below for a complete list of the main components of our packages:
- Storage Tank with all Level Controls & Loading & Agitating Accessories
- Skid Structural – Single Lift Scheme
- Metering Pump with Drive Motor (1 Working + 1 Redundant)
- Calibration Pot & Pulsation Dampeners
- Valves and Instrumentation
- Pressure Safety Relief Valves
- Electrical systems for local and remote operations
- Supporting Automation and Communication Systems.